My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Mixed bag

I've got a bunch of stuff to share. I got my utility bill in the mail and my gas bill was almost 4x what it was last month! We were warned that the cost would go up, but I didn't think it would be that high!

I'm feeling a lot better than I was this past week. No, I don't think it's work related, but I know that one of my depressions is cyclical and right now I think it's just a happy coincidence that I started feeling better on the weekend.

Saw Saturday Today this morning and the Brian Setzer Orchestra was on. I liked the Stray Cats and have heard some of his newer stuff. I must say that his performance inspired me to pick up the CD. I really didn't want to like the music, as I'm more traditional with my Christmas music, but I did anyway. Okay, traditional with the exception of Mannheim Steamroller.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    I haven't seen my bill yet but this old house leaks heat like a sieve.

    Does Brian Setzer have something to do with the Stray Cats? What is Mannheim Steamroller? I am not very culturally advanced I guess.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home