My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

companion

It's been a wild week. Through it there is one who never left my side. He always made sure he was somewhere near me, even if I wouldn't let him touch me or lay on my lap. He tried to help me with some needlepoint but realized he'd be better off if he didn't help after all.

I think that he senses things have not been right with me and so he's been a real sweetheart. He hasn't done some of the things he normally does that get me angry. As long as he can see me or touch me he's fine.

He's quite the pal and I'm glad he's in my life. He's my cat, Sput.

How I came to have him is a strange story. I had to leave for California in the fall of 2003 and Cookie, the cat I then owned, was staying with a friend. While at my friend's house, she ran away. My friend felt so bad when I got home that she gave me one of her cats. She made it really hard for me to say no and Sput's been in my life ever since.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home