My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

reality

There's reality TV and reality checks (mine have been bouncing lately) and even virtual reality. My reality right now is that I'm struggling with my depression, I'm wondering if my meds have stopped working, and the holidays are coming. Oh yeah, and my parents both died around the holidays. (which probably has more to do with my feeling about my meds)

Yesterday I did not go to work because I couldn't function. Today I went and was faced with the reality of too many absences. I feel silly trying to get FMLA because of my depression, but the reality is that I probably should do it. That way if I have another day like yesterday, I won't be forced to face the reality of unemployment.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    You are good and kind and wise and wonderful.

    Did I forget to tell you that you got a compliment from somebody else the other day? Oh my. Ralph, Mr. International Director, said that you gave him the best advice for his presentation at the District Conferences, which was to tie in the theme with his list. He said it really transformed his presentation, which was very well received everywhere he went.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home