My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Monday, November 28, 2005

cold

It's finally getting cold around here. One thing I do like about Albuquerque is that it doesn't get super cold and snowy like it does further north. However, it does get cold and gets some snow. It's a more temperate climate for as I get older.

Fall is my favorite season because the air gets crisp and the weather flirts with coldness. It's the kind of weather I can drink hot chocolate in (or Starbuck's caramel apple cider), curl up under blankets for natural heat, work on the craft projects that summer doesn't really allow, and know that spring's just around the corner with the promise of newness.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    I was not enjoying the cold, but since you put it that way, I think I will!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home