My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Friday, December 02, 2005

better

I think I've scared some of my friends with my depression issues. I will say that I am not at my worst, but I also know I've felt better.

Actually, today was a good day. Better than I've had in a while. It was nice to not be stressing over things that usually get to me.

I was watching Three Wishes tonight. I really like that show! Tonight was Christmas wishes from children, either for themselves or for someone they really cared about. It is nice that they have shows like that on TV and that they are doing well. They make me feel good, and sometimes appropriately put a tear or two in my eye. It reminds me that there are folks out there who do nice things for others and that there are people who are grateful to receive things like this.

My other feel good show is the Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Things like that, and also when I'm able to reach out to another person are things that help me to feel better. I know that right now I need more of that and I will do it.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    Doing a good thing, they say, is good for the person who receives the benefit and the person who gives it and for everybody that even just sees it happen. I will have to remember to do something good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home