My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Change

I know they say that change is a good thing. I'm not sure I see that just yet.

You see, I was told that I'd have tomorrow off for my Christmas holiday and work Friday instead. Then I was told I'd need to come in for an hour tomorrow to attend a meeting that SOMEONE could have arranged me to attend with another team. I also made a doctor appointment and tonight I found out that she has to reschedule, which is going to interfere with my FMLA paperwork being turned in.

I also got the news today that they're expecting each of us to do 5 hours overtime for the first two weeks in January and that we will have to work 2 extra hours on Mondays. A 10 hour day? I don't think so.

I guess you could say that change is kicking my butt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home