My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Let there be lights

When I got home tonight, I saw an unusual glow in my den. I know I didn't leave the tree lights on when I left for work. However, they were on. Upon further investigation, I discovered something unusual. One of the few ornaments I've hung on the tree was on the floor and I couldn't find my light switch ornament. (Target sells them, they're awesome--you touch the ornament and your tree lights turn on).

I replaced the ornament that had been knocked down and found the switch ornament and can only surmise that the cat started playing with the ornaments and discovered the switch. I don't know if he turned it on once or turned it on and off multiple times.

Frankly I don't feel like setting up a nanny cam to spy on my cat.

It was rather twilight zone-ish and funny at the same time.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    That is very funny! I think you should definitely get the nanny cam!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home