My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday again

I could not believe how quickly the work day went today. That's a good thing in some respects, but in other ways it's not good because it means the calls came fast and furious. I like a little time in between calls. The seven seconds the phone system gives is not always enough.

I feel some of my good nature returning, however I do approach the coming week with some anticipation.

I've said it before, the holidays are tough for me. What used to be a great source of joy and fun has been forever changed. However, as long as I take it day by day, I will get through it.

Lest you think that I just mope around all month, think again! I get my fun where and when I can and allow myself time when I'm just not into the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home