My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Isaac Mizrahi

One of the years I was in California, my mom's cable system had a channel called Oxygen. Just to see what I was on it as I was flipping channels, I happened upon a young man with black, out of control hair playing the piano.

Isaac Mizrahi had his own show on Oxygen. It was rather interesting and I thought he made a good host because he was interested in what he was presenting.

Now the style channel has Isaac with his own show. He has this big warehouse and part of it is for the show (with audience) and part of it is his design studio. He's still a good host.

I've seen some of his designs and I like them. Even like some of the Target lines he's done. Just wish he'd go a little larger in his sizes.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger marrie said…

    I've seen his show before. I like the look of his clothes at Target but they never fit me. Once I had a dream that he and I were laying in a white room naked rubbing each other, but it wasn't sexual, it was like we loved each other, it was comforting. It was a very strange dream.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home