My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

fear of unknown

I've been thinking for some time about how my company offers work from home positions. I always felt I wasn't that type--that I needed a place to go, that I needed to be around other people, etc.

Today I found out that they want everybody there to become work at home. In fact, the office as we know it will be closing in a couple months and become exclusively a work at home environment.

I have about one week to decide if I really want to try working from home or if I should look for work elsewhere.

Of course the thought scares me spitless. Not just the responsibility, but the ownership and the thought of having my workplace in my house.

I honestly don't know if I can do this. I'm not completely convinced I want to try. However, if I decide to try for it and it doesn't work out, the worst that could happen would be I'd have to find another job. If I don't try it, I still have to find another job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home