My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

too much wind

All this time I thought the wind was supposed to happen in March. Someone forgot to tell the wind. It looked nice out and I was actually thinking about doing some yardwork to clean out the remaining dead plants and dead growth from winter.

I ended up doing some clipping and pruning and running back in the house before I could retrieve the clippings because the wind was so bad I couldn't see what needed pruning.

It probably didn't help that the first I felt like doing anything was about 5pm. However, that is a quirk of me right now (being ambitious late in the day) and as I get back into doing things that need to be done or things I enjoy doing, I'm sure I'll be more willing to get out and do them earlier in the day.

I know that there are certain conditions my doctor has for my return to work and that I haven't met them yet, but I'm actually starting to think that I'll want to meet them before long.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    Work is good. It's a perfect explanation for why I haven't done all those other things. Instead of just because I forgot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home