My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Monday, March 20, 2006

la la monday monday

It was a nice, quiet day. Except for the wind and allergies kicking my butt. However, the rest of the day was rather quiet.

I had another one of those days where I really wanted to be productive, then I fell back asleep and when I woke back up the urge went away.

There is good news for me though. I've been making some efforts to eat better, and while I was living on takeout for a while, the last takeout I ordered was Saturday night. I've not been all that motivated to actually cook real food yet, but at least I've been relying less on foods that are not in my best interest right now.

I've also decided that my days of scale denial are going to be coming to an end very soon. It's not that I fear the numbers or that I let the numbers play with my mind, because I don't. It's more like I was avoiding any tools that gave me accountability and I'm trying to bring some of those back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home