My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Monday, June 12, 2006

frustration

So my blogger signed me out and it took forever for me to get back in. Why am I not surprised? Today was a HARD day. Yesterday was a HARD day.

Yesterday I went to church and while I was there, a seam just popped out of my dress. I had been so excited that I could wear it and that it fit. Unfortunately the last time I wore it, it was a bit tight and the damage had already been done.

Today was my first day back on the phones at work since being off for 3 months. I returned to work right after Memorial day, but they gave me 2 weeks to get caught up before throwing me to the sharks.

I've felt very stressed and frustrated all day today. It would have been SO EASY to call in sick today. I felt like I was going from one panic attack to the next. It never eased up and I decided I was going to have to work through it.

The sad part is that I really used to like what I do for a living. I'm not sure if this is the depression putting up a last gasp or if this is a sign that I need to move on.

I do see the doctor on Thursday and perhaps she'll have some insight to what's going on with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home