My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring Garden

Last Friday I went garden shopping. Of course my shopping is not complete as I will explain. What I did is get some things that I really want to go in my garden space.

Today was my first day to get out there and see what is out there. I have to make an assessment and see what is still viable from last year and what is beyond repair and needs to be replaced. I'm going to need to see what condition the soil's in and start getting weeds out so that what I want to plant can and will thrive.

The process will not take place overnight. It's going to take constant work and constant care to make sure that what I plant holds up.

Kind of how I need to be working on me: taking inventory, checking on my condition, and making sure that I take care of myself.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    Gator recommends drip irrigation. A little tiny dripper for each plant. It doesn't work very well for grass though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home