My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

come out of hiding

I have to say that I like the fact that my blog goes out to whoever wants to read it. Normally people journal for themselves and any family that may come after them. In my case, there really isn't any family that will come after me as I do not have children.

This is my way of sharing with anybody who chooses to read.

I like the slight bit of anonymity, but on the other hand, I like that I feel I can be more myself.

Tonight in my Toastmasters meeting, I really shared a lot about myself. I probably shared more than I would under a normal circumstance, but it felt safe and it felt okay. I don't always feel that way, so when those times do come, it's nice to act on it.

Maybe if when I am able to be myself some of the time, it will make it easier for me to be myself all of the time in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home