My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weeds

I pulled some weeds yesterday and left them in a bag in the front yard so that I could finish filling the bag before trash day. Well, the wind had other ideas and sent the bag flying across to the neighbor's yard and the bag ended up across the street.

Yeah, I know it wasn't the smartest idea in the world, but then again, I didn't know that there would be a windstorm today either. It came up out of nowhere.

How many of us thought that what happened last week could happen? What does this week hold for us? Were there signs we missed? How does it relate to us here and now?

I don't know a lot of the answers to those questions, but I do know that we all live our lives one day at a time and we need to remember to find balance in our lives so that we can be whole and healthy. Maybe we can learn this from the current financial situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home