My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Back to Blog

After much struggling with this program, I got my blog back. I'm grateful because I've missed it. At first I thought maybe I'd outgrown it and in some ways I did. However, I also have missed writing things that may or may not matter to someone other than myself. I'm relieved that I found it.

I found myself reading some of my earlier entries. I am a different person than I was then, but on the other hand, I'm the same person, with that much more life experience.

Right now, we live in scary times. I was discussing this with some friends and have come up with a solution. Don't ignore the news completely, but treat it like aspirin. You only take one or two at a time and then let them work. Remember the serenity prayer that talks about changing the things you can, accepting the things you cannot and needing wisdom to know the difference. This is a MUST in order to survive these times. Worry about what you can control and let the rest go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home