My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Saturday

I woke up feeling like I could be productive today, so I went back to bed until the feeling went away.

I'm just kidding. I couldn't think of anything to talk about. I did waste my Saturday, but I'm going to blame it on my foot.

I know when I was at the doctor's yesterday, in addition to being pleased with the way I'm responding to the latest changes in my treatment, we talked about burning out. You see, this is a busy time of year in health care because people are getting used to their new plans. My employer's solution is to require everybody to work overtime. Problem is, I'm not handling it very well. I am not in danger of burnout, but I'm also not adjusting to the extra hours. Either I end up not able to work them or not able to go back the next day.

Of course with each week that may change (the need for the OT and my ability or inability to work it).

1 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger Marianne said…

    "I woke up feeling like I could be productive today, so I went back to bed until the feeling went away."

    That's funny!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home