My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

oh my stomach

Apparently there's a stomach virus going around. Wanna know how I know this? I seem to have it. Someone at work last week said they were having stomach problems. Now it's my turn. What stinks is that I was dressed this morning, putting on my socks and shoes (first time since 1/1 that I was going to be able to wear real shoes and see how it went), when it hit again and there was no way I was going in to work until I could get my body under control. However, I must go to work tomorrow, so I rested up as much as I could today. It's too bad that I was physically not well instead of mentally not well, because when I'm too depressed, I can still usually read or cross stitch or do something crafty. Today I just couldn't concentrate on any of it. Oh well, another reminder to be kind to myself and take care of myself.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home