My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

ouch!

I thought to myself, "hey, it's been a month since you injured your foot, time to get rid of the splint and start wearing shoes again. Besides, you need to get back into your orthotics because your back's starting to hurt."

However, my foot had other ideas. My foot apparently is still swollen and I couldn't keep my shoe tied. I found myself having to take it off at work for relief. BIG mistake!

So many times I try to put myself back where I was comfortable or where things fit just so, even though I've somehow changed and it just no longer fits.

When I'd go visit my parents after living on my own for so long, it was awkward at times and certain things no longer fit.

But when it comes to my foot, I hope it's just a matter of time before I can get back into my shoes again and be comfortable.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home