My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Monday, January 09, 2006

another monday

I think I'm starting to feel a little better emotionally. I worked a 10 hour shift today and it didn't feel like I was there forever. Fortunately, this (I think) is the last 10 hour Monday I have to do this year.

I did take more time for myself today than I usually need, but I think it may have evened out because I didn't get the extra break I usually get when scheduled for extra hours.

Best news of all? I was able to stop limping while walking later today. I've got the air cast off for the night. I've also been doing all the foot exercises that "they" tell you to do so that I can get the foot back ASAP. I'm not straining myself, just making sure that I move it so that it doesn't get used to being immobile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home