My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

home again

I stayed home again today. I just couldn't bring myself to go in to work. I'm glad I don't have to fight it when I'm not up to being a part of the world. However I'm sure that as I start to feel better I'll feel more like fighting, but it will be less of a fight and more of a privilege.

I must go back to work tomorrow and I will. It's going to be a shorter day and then 3 hours on Saturday as part of that mandatory overtime we're all having to do.

I have to remember that I'm the only one who can take care of myself. Nobody else will do it for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    Nobody else knows what you need. Nobody else knows what you want. People know themselves best!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home