My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

weekend's end

I have to say that my ankle is healing up nicely. It's not back yet and I'm not sure I can do a lot of walking without the air cast.

Which makes me greatly relieved that I don't normally do New Years Resolutions. This happened on January 1, so any hope of starting a walking program or exercise program of most kinds was blown out of the water when my cat started the kitchen fire.

I love being able to blame it on the cat!

Anyway, since I don't really believe in New Years Resolutions, the point I will start moving more will be when I can do so safely on my ankle without causing it further damage.

It's not a contest, so I get to decide when I can start and when I finish.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home