My World

No pictures. Just words...in sentences.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Odd

It's funny how people respond to each other. I may think someone is unclear with their expectations and others think that same person is wonderful to work with. As nice as I am, I know there are some folks out there who don't like me. I don't know why, but they are out there.

I know that not everybody has to like me. I don't have to like everybody. I just have to be civil and get along with them when I do have to be around them.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Marianne said…

    I think it's one of these things:

    I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Robert McCloskey, State Department spokesman (attributed)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home